Purchase Order Terms & Conditions:
- 90 Day Prior PO required for custom kit orders.
- 60 Day Prior PO required for standard kit orders.
- Standard payment terms will be Prepaid (PPD) or Net 30 pending credit approval.
- Customer understands that eScience Labs’ products may contain potentially harmful items and/or chemicals that could cause injury if misused; that these products should be used only as directed; and that they should be safely stored out of the reach of children and pets.
- To the extent possible, Customer will ensure that end user(s) are encouraged to completely read and fully understand all the safety precautions noted in the accompanying lab manual and view the safety video at www.esciencelabs.com before any experimentation is conducted.
- Customer will further encourage user(s) to follow all safety precautions and perform the experiments exactly as directed in the lab manual.
- Customer agrees not to remove any safety equipment and/or directions provided by eScience Labs, Inc.
Processing and Shipping:
- Orders will begin processing on the same business day.
- Standard UPS Ground orders will process in 1-5 business days, and ship in an additional 3-5 business days within the US (6-10 business days).
- Expedited shipping orders will process in 1-3 business days, and will ship in the timeline arranged by the Customer (2-Day Air and Overnight options).
- International Customers (except APO/FPO/DPO addresses) must call Customer Support to get a shipping quote and place an order.
- Customers who wish to cancel an order must contact Customer Support to get approval.
- Orders are only eligible for cancellation within 48 hours* from when the order was placed (*as long as the order has not been made available for shipment earlier than the standard 3-5 business day processing timeline).
- Any kit that is not eligible to be cancelled will have to be handled by the Customer as a regular return (see below).
Warranty/Return Policy - General:
- Customer understands and fully accepts that eScience Labs' kits are warranted only to contain their stated list of equipment and supplies (from the printed inventory sheet).
- Only fully intact and resalable products purchased from eScience Labs and returned within 30 days of shipment qualify for a refund from eScience Labs.
- All returns require prior approval via a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from eScience Labs.
- The customer is responsible for all return postage (including refused package fees).
- Returns on individual product purchases under $55.00 will not be accepted.
- All returned kits will be refunded for the original cost of the kit less a 15% restocking fee.
- Any kit that is returned without prior approval that is still eligible within the 30 day policy is subject to a 25% restocking fee
Warranty/Return Policy - Bookstores (Bulk kits, emailed or card stock Redemption Codes):
- Bookstore returns require prior approval via a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from eScience Labs.
- Returns received without an RMA will not be processed.
- Bookstores may return 20% of the original invoice quantity within 1 year of the invoice date.
- All returned lab kits are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Redemption Code Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption Codes expire 12 months from the date of issuance.
- Redemption Code refunds are subject to our standard terms (see above).
- For Redemption Code returns (made by students), eScience Labs will issue a credit (less a 10% restocking fee) to the bookstore if the return is submitted within eScience Labs return policy conditions..
- Customer are required to check their Inventory Sheets (Packing Slip) within 3 days upon receiving their lab kit.
- For any items that are missing or broken, eScience Labs will send replacement items free of charge, as long as they are items that are on the packing list for that specific kit. Customer must contact eScience Labs to arrange for replacement items.
- eScience Labs will only send one replacement shipment (regardless of the number of items), so Customers must make sure they are checking the whole inventory sheet upon receiving the kit.
- All replacement items are shipped via UPS ground (3-5 business days shipping time), unless otherwise arranged and paid for by the Customer.
eScience Lab Kits and Manuals
- The experiments included within the eScience Labs lab manual are suitable for supervised or unsupervised learning environments. eScience Labs assumes full liability for the safety and techniques employed within this manual provided that all users adhere to the procedures and safety guidelines outlined in the mandatory eScience Labs Safety Video, Preface, and Appendix. All users must understand and agree to the eScience Labs safety guidelines prior to beginning their lab experiments. eScience Labs does not condone use of the lab materials provided in its lab kits for any use outside of the curriculum expressly outlined within the lab manual
Material Only Kits (without an eScience Labs lab manual)
- The materials in these kits were not developed by eScience Labs, LLC. eScience Labs LLC assumes no liability for the safety of the materials or the safety and techniques employed in the use of the materials in this kit.
- This Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without reference to its conflict of law rules to the contrary.