eScience Labs provides online students with the opportunity to engage in real experimentation and learning beyond the collegiate classroom. Founded in 2007 amidst a growing population of remote learners and a rising need for access to a quality science education, we began creating comprehensive solutions that maintained the integrity of the traditional hands-on laboratory experience while overcoming the limitations of virtual learning and lack of space.
Today, eScience Labs collaborates with hundreds of higher education institutions to provide online and hybrid students with an authentic lab experience that promotes student engagement and success through hands-on experimentation. We believe that students learn best by doing. Therefore, we work alongside faculty to customize comprehensive lab kits and curriculum that will deepen science comprehension for each individual learner and improve outcomes for all.
We have a great company culture and provide a competitive base salary, commissions, and bonus plan. Our company benefits program includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for remotely developing new business relationships and representing the eScience product in the Southeast Region, namely Florida. This position is responsible for remotely developing new business relationships and representing the eScience product in the Northeast Region. eScience Labs is seeking an energetic, articulate and results oriented sales professional with a proven track record in territory management. sales and lead generation, product knowledge and brand awareness. Skill sets include strong presentation skills, technology aptitude and sales expertise.
· Target prospective clients through several strategies including, networking, internet research, trade show lists, referrals, various professional directories and personal investigation
· Establish eScience Labs Products & Services as the leading science lab kit solution in the industry
· Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
· Retain practical knowledge of all eScience Labs Inc. Products.
· Interact with Sales Manager to help close accounts and pass of account management to Denver Home Office
· Attend/Call into Weekly Sales Meetings
· Participate in weekly status report/one-on-one meetings with Sales Manager.
· Establish sales strategies and targets with Sales Manager on a semester basis.
· Keep accurate records of working clients through sales funnel and CRM system.
· Interact with professionals in the education and science fields through trade shows (only as requested by Home Office), personal meetings and various other means.
· Creatively problem solve to improve current new business development strategies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
· Outside Sales: 5 years