Marketing Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing and writing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, digital campaigns and web site)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
Design Intern Job Description
We are seeking a Graphic Design intern to work on design projects – and other design-related tasks. You will be hands on with branding, web design, and projects and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have an outside of the box approach; Excellent at communicating and staying on deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in the world of PR and Marketing. Creativity and innovation are a strong must.
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for in-person and the company website)
- Proficiency in Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong creative/art design
- Bonus: Graphic UI/UX and web design proficiency (Dreamweaver and Muse); video editing with Premier and After Effects
- Please provide examples of your work