- Working with JSON backed quizzes to deliver and track our content.
- Working and developing with new frameworks to deliver our content.
- They will utilize there technical writing skills to document the new code they developed as well as writing basic systems requirement for user to interact with our content.
- Creation of a Virtual Reality simulation/lab. 2nd degree in the another science would help.
- Any other idea's that come out of R & D while they working at escience.
- Work with Data warehouse/scientist on projects.
- They will be working with google analytics to interpret data, develop new triggers to enhance tracking and visualize the data to highlight trends and other insights.
- They will need to be experience with data base schema and structures. They will be modifying and working in a existing database.
- Dump the data that we are gathering and create and the update a data warehouse on site.
- Visualize the data from the data ware house and infer trends and other business behavior that only the data can show.
- Work with the web developers on projects.
eLearning Design Support
The eLearning Design Support will use web/graphic design skills to build interactive and media-rich learning modules for online science lab courses. The position will support the Instructional design team within the product development team. The eLearning Design Support specialist will require knowledge of design techniques, learning theories and a variety of technology tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support to the instructional design team, the product development team and the digital team.
- Applies sound user interface design techniques and best practices in web/graphic design to the development and evaluation of instructionally effective course content.
- Utilizes multi-media and e-learning authoring software like Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and a variety of standard and emerging authoring tools to create professional and interactive online learning experiences.
- Reviews completed courses for quality, compliance, and overall effectiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience and expertise with graphic design, web design and a variety of software associated with these disciplines.
- 0-3 yr. experience in an online education media asset creation.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Articulate Storyline, and editing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of XML, HTML, and digital publication output processes.
- Experience with creating media assets for online learning, including video content, interactive lessons, print design and assessments.